We are offering this year’s teacher training in ten consecutive weekends, you must attend all sessions to become a Yoga Alliance 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher. We will start the fall 2017 teacher training with an introduction night on Friday September 15, 2017.
Make Your Dream a Reality
This program will advance your personal practice, prepare you to teach and build your self-confidence as a yoga teacher.
If you are an aspiring yoga teacher and love the sweat method, this program is for you. Our team of teachers is highly trained from multiple schools of yoga and has cultivated a teaching style that not only helps certified teachers evolve, but gives beginners the opportunity to gain knowledge and get a jumpstart in their yoga career. If you have a passion for yoga and philosophy, this program is for you!
Our Curriculum Includes:
- – The art of sequencing
- – Advanced study of yoga philosophy and the history of yoga
- – In depth training of asana (benefits, risks, proper alignment, Sanskrit, modifications)
- – Hands on adjustments
- – Meditation and Pranayama
- – Cultivating your voice, how to deliver an effective class
- – Extensive study of anatomy
- – How to observe bodies
- – Practice teaching
- – In depth body exploration and how it relates to our style of yoga practice
- – Introduction to Ayurveda
- – Arm balance and inversion workshops
- – Learning the sweat method
Why Our Training is Unique
- – Our teacher training is for EVERYONE. You can be a novice, experienced practioner, headed to be an instructor or just wanting to learn more and go deeper.
- – sweat yoga is expanding to locations in California and New York, making it nationally recognized.
- – Our team of teachers are highly trained and come from multiple schools of knowledge.
- – You will be paired with a mentor who will guide you and give you one-on-one attention to help you in every step of your journey.
- – Learning from the best of the best: get guidance and support from the studio owner who is nationally recognized for his passion and knowledge in the yoga community.
- – Finding yourself: teacher trainings are not just an opportunity to gain a yoga career. Taking this journey will guarantee a personal journey and self-discovery different for every student.
- – Gain a community. sweat yoga is known for its intimate relationships and community vibe at the studio. You are guaranteed to make lifelong connections with fellow participants and active attendees at the studio.
Mid Sept through Mid Nov, 2017
10 consecutive weekends: September 16 through November 19th, 2017
Full payment is due by September 1, 2017
Financing is available. Learn more here.
Early Bird Discounts
$400 off if paid in full by August 15, 2017
702 Arizona Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Click here to apply online now!